4WD Servicing including Utes
- Fast turnaround with no compromise on quality
- All makes of vehicle serviced
- Fully trained mechanics
- We use brand name components and lubricants
- Our staff use the latest diagnostic tools and training
- Chassis checked for cracks/wear
- Heavy Duty components checked
- Log book servicing
Will my log book be updated and will my new car warranty still be valid?Your warranty will remain valid, your log book updated, while complying with your manufacturer’s warranty.
How much will a regular service cost?Servicing cost will depend on the make and model of your vehicle. Contact one of our friendly staff who can provide you with a quote up front.
Will I be advised if any additional repairs are required?Yes, we will advise you of any additional repairs prior to work being done to your vehicle.
Do you provide a courtesy car service?Yes we have a courtesy car available or we would be happy to collect or drop you to your destination.
As a woman, I don’t know much about cars.At DTS Service Centre we are female friendly accredited and happy to help you in any way we can.